After checking my email, I immediately check my facebook, myspace, and check GC for new posts, messages, whatever. It's a part of my routine, do you use the same passwords, usernames for all of these? Common advice says don't use the same ones, but how are we supposed to remember it all? In answer to this, apparently there are social aggregators, which help you remember these things, by putting all of this information in one place. I have yet to try them out, I already have my name on wayyyy too many accounts, always for the new thing.
One thing I have stumbled on is mint.com, which helps to put your accounts in one place, trustworthy and highly recommended, I don't have much money to "track" but I'm impressed on how often it's updated and it is convenient.
Also, a music service known as Qtrax is similar ruckus where you can download music for free using a downloadable interface, with fairly "minimal" advertising. It is endorsed by quite a few major music companies, I guess if you can't beat the music stealers, enable them.
i love these:

No comments:
Post a Comment