Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday. June 11th.


Goodmorning all,
Had a good shuffle set this a.m., it's nice to start the day that way.

Horoscope today....
Thursday, June 11th, 2009
-- You may feel conflicted today because your goals don't seem practical enough. You have a strong desire to increase the amount of meaning in your life now, but the options to do this are not necessarily supported by your current job. Unfortunately, you cannot just walk away, for you have financial obligations that must be met. Don't get discouraged if you have to continue on your present path for a while longer; your time for change will come.


Things I'm excited about:

I would really like to go to this-$45 bucks for 4 days!!?! but I need to get out of dodge. plus it's going to rain all weekend

Grizzly bear at williamsburg waterfront

Jenny Lewis and Conor Oberst... July 4th. yes, i'll be there. with bells on.

Sneaker pimps, cool kids, clipse and big boi.... june 26. i'll be there too.


and tons more.. but I should be doing work... since.. i'm at work.
There are so many things i want to do and to go to, but it's getting hard to a. choose, b. find the money to go sinceeeeee
i'll be moving in August! where is the question- but we're working on it.

On to other links since I don't really want to talk about stuff going on with me:
zenhabits... great blog!

Fruit Salad with mint... something I can actually do! I will cook one day, I promise.



That is all for now!

1 comment:

Arminda said...

I have a badge for N.fest and Heidi is selling hers since she got a press pass, just in case you change your mind :)
-mindy