Wednesday, November 08, 2006

myspace

Ok, so I've been on myspace for a few years now. I have been using it as of late to find people living in the area i've moved in to.. (yes i have no friends thanks) However, there is something that i've realized. Why I haven't noticed sooner, I'm not sure, I just didn't pay attention i guess...
but, what I have realized is that all of the people on there are seperated into two categories (i'm mainly referring to the male population)
1. the "oh my god every girl wants to f*ck me"
you know the type... spikey hair... usually some picture and tagline of like "don't hate tha playa, hate tha game"... a background of like fast cars and naked girls... and comments from girls like "ooo hey sexyyyyyyy" yadda yadda

2. the geek "i like star wars"
now, this category is very general and i'm aware that most fall someplace in between,however, you can NOT deny that you have not seen this guy... He's the guy that has a picture.. like he's trying really hard to be cool, but actually you just can't help but feel bad for him.... he's got some crap about being a nice guy and not meeting any girls... but really he's a serial killer or a closet psychopath that likes to strangle girls and throw them in the river... (i watch wayyy too much law and order). If you ever did meet these guys... they'd probably make you so uncomfortable, it would just be bad... just don't even go there

so... what is the moral of this story?
stay away from both categories... for your own safety and sanity lol

No comments: