Thursday, November 02, 2006

waitresses unite!

ok so I copied and pasted this post from my myspace friends... like she says, its kind of complicated, but the italicized stuff is a comment that was left to me from someone (god knows who and take pity on her bitchy soul) in response to some waitressing rules which I had taken from my friends blog, and other ppl that had left comments... Then i posted the comment on her myspace, and the bottom is what was responded.... Good job, you summed it up pretty well! :)


Wednesday, November 01, 2006

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS
OK, the origins of what you are about to read are a little hard to explain. I believe that what happened is one of my myspace friends, Maggie, took some of my rules for dining out, added some rules from other people, and posted them somewhere (and I'm glad she did, people need to read them). The following is a response that she got. Go ahead and read through it, I'll be adding my thoughts on her thoughts at the end.

"I agree with everything else EXCEPT these:"I always leave at least 20 percent, even if the service sucked becuase here's something else you may not know; in most states waitresses make less than minimum wage, as in like $2.15/hour. could you live off of that? i doubt it)."I've had an overcharge done PURPOSELY because I called a manager on this waitress that was just plain awful. She overcharged my credit card by ringing up a higher amount on the check(the wrong table which was almost $5) and when I confronted her about it by saying that my check was wrong, she said "It's the computer." I am thinking what a bitch to say such a thing. Instead of saying "I'm sorry", no, she had to be an asshole. What do you think her tip was? ZERO for ZERO respect. I don't care HOW MUCH she makes. If she is going to treat me like that and I haven't treated her bad(which I NEVER DID, all I did was call the manager and told him about what she did throughout the service), she deserves NOTHING.I've had a waiter that everything was fine through the whole experience for the most part and overcharge my credit card almost $11 by ringing my credit card on the wrong table. He didn't apologize at all or drop what he was doing to fix it, considering it was a mistake, NOT another request, but a mistake. Mistakes should take TOP PRIORITY, especially that much of an overcharge. He got NOTHING. He also conveniently didn't give back our check, just the credit card slip. I honestly think he did it on purpose to get a friends table cheaper by having us pay the higher table's check. He also ran off so quickly I didn't get a chance to say something to him at the table. The check was like $36 or so and the credit card receipt had $47 or so. I was some pissed to see I didn't even get a "SORRY" out of it and he made me wait, so I went to the manager to get it fixed, when he should have gotten the manager for me, the asshole. It's one thing when someone apologizes, takes care of the situation right away, and is just plain nice, but this waiter didn't care, so WHY should I care about his tip? I couldn't fathom not saying I was sorry for such a huge overcharge. We weren't mean to him or anything. I really don't get it? You just don't get that a lot of servers aren't nice and apologize for major mistakes. I've gotten a wrong entree and didn't get an explanation from a waiter until *I* had to go up to him to find out what happened while my husband had his entree. Only then did he say a sorry. I personally would have said I was "SO SORRY" if I would have RUINED someone's meal like that. He didn't even get a manager. He got zero for zero respect once again. Normally, I do tip 20%-25% for great service, but some servers will NEVER learn to be nice and try their *BEST*. It's ridiculous when the SAME SERVER that takes the order, brings the completely wrong food to someone. THAT'S NOT TRYING YOUR BEST. The waiter claimed he pressed the wrong button, so he was COMPLETELY 100% his fault, not even the cook's. It's totally lazy not to verify his paper that he wrote down the order on BEFORE bringing it to the table wrong. He looked like a COMPLETE IDIOT. I can understand if a food runner brought our food, but the SAME server is just a bit ridiculous for him not to know what I said. There's NO REAL REASON he can't verify what he wrote down BEFORE taking me my food. He made 2 mistakes, which one is that he pressed the wrong button and another is when he brought out the food wrong that was OBVIOUSLY NOT the correct food. I had ordered an appetizer as my meal and I made sure to tell him I wanted it as my meal. He brought out quesadillas instead of bbq chicken nachos. So OBVIOUSLY DIFFERENT DISHES, which I DON'T get WHY he didn't verify what the hell he was bringing to the table. Actually I do, it's called being lazy and uncaring. He didn't care if he got people's food correct. He just did the LEAST he could possibly do."Seriously, we make money by turning our tables, not watching you sit and catch up with your firiends."So when it's "YOUR" turn to be the customer in that situation, do *YOU* sit for hours or sit beyond time when you've paid already and finished eating and drinking? If you do, you have no right to tell others. People should be able to stay longer if they want to. I personally don't stay longer after I am finished just because I think it is rude and inconsiderate to the next person that is waiting to get seated. If it isn't busy, then it shouldn't matter if I sit longer, because there's no one waiting to be seated. By you saying "We make money by turning tables", sounds a bit on the SELFISH side as well. Think about it. All you and the angrywaitress is concerned with is making that *MONEY*, NOT the customers. I don't sit for hours because I don't want to and that it's nice to the other people waiting to eat if I leave right after I am finished. I don't EVER think about the server's money that they aren't making if I would want to sit for an extra half an hour(which I don't, but if I did, it wouldn't come to mind). Do you honestly think when customers go to restaurants they are truly thinking about if they stay an extra 15 minutes that they are taking up the server's table that she or he could be making more money? Honestly, no they're not, which I don't even think about that when I leave right away. If you want to rush people out, then ***YOU*** are the one that's inconsiderate. I've had a server ask twice about dessert when both times I was still in the middle of eating my entrée. When servers rush you out is so selfish. I had no clue if I wanted a dessert at those times. I ended up wanting one, but didn't know if I would be too full to get a dessert at those times. Those people that sit for hours are being rude ONLY if there are customers waiting to get seated. I don't truly see any problem if there are no customers waiting for a table for those people that want to just hang out for hours to do so."So corollary to rule #13 is, if you are going to sit and hang out for hours and hours and hours and hours, tip extra good. I'm not talking about a dollar or two more. I'm talking about double or triple."I DISAGREE COMPLETELY. I am NOT one of those people, but, if you aren't serving the table anymore, then WHY tip anymore? If let's say a table of 4 is chatting for hours sipping very slowly on their drink you last served them an hour before and they have been there for 3 hours, if I were with them, I'd only account for the time you actually "SERVED" our table in the tip. If you would be serving us throughout the entire 3 hours, that's different, then I would account for the 3 hours. I still don't feel we owe "double or triple" for that. My highest tip was a tad over 28%. I wasn't there longer than usual, just extra request like bringing a bunch of condiments in a separate trip due to that I hardly EVER receive my condiments delivered with my meal, whether it's the same server or a food runner. I just get disappointed a lot, so I ask this server to bring the condiments before as well as she did everything else perfect. I also tipped another server 28% because everything went EXTREMELEY well and due to that we got our meal comped from a bad experience of the time before. We left on the original bill with tax was $69 and something cents, $20 tip. I do tip normally 20%-25% for great service, but sometimes the service isn't up to par. I've had a waitress do 7 mistakes in one dining experience. She got nothing. If you show me you aren't willing to "TRY" to get things right, hell with you. 7 mistakes is a bit much. Forgiving a mistake or 2 is one thing, but 7, that's just not even trying. It was some OBVIOUS mistakes that happened that time and the waitress was rude. In the middle of me ordering my drink, she interrupted me to kiss her boyfriend bye and tell him something. I would NEVER do that to someone, EVER. That is just SOOOOOO wrong. I got more respect from McDonald's employees than her. She doesn't work there anymore, thank goodness. What a selfish bitch. Just as you said: "Talking while the waitress is talking is unacceptable", well talking while a customer is ordering is UNACCEPTABLE. That is just plain RUDE. She got the drink orders wrong, because she was more worried about her boyfriend than her customers. She also didn't write the orders down, which I feel EVERY server should write the orders down."I'll make sure I tell my kids that you are the reason they don't get to eat at night."This angrywaitress shouldn't have had kids if she couldn't have afforded them. Also, there are jobs that have "GUARANTEE" pay per hour, so if you or her doesn't like it, GO FIND ANOTHER JOB. I say to the angrywaitress quit opening your legs or take birth control, which are the pills is the most affective, NOT just a condom, because we all know the pills are almost 100% affective. I am 29yrs years old and I waited until I was 25yrs old(day I got married) to have intercourse. If this angrywaitress had kids without birth control, that isn't the customer's problem. If this waitress decided to have kids, if she couldn't afford to have them, WHY did she choose to have sex or unprotected sex? Just remember there are OTHER JOBS that don't depend almost SOLEY on customers for pay.If the service sucks, we customers have EVERY RIGHT to tip low or not to tip as long as we are not in a large party that has to pay automatic gratuity. Remember, tips are NOT mandatory by law(unless automatic gratuity is added) , it's a *REWARD* for good or great service, NOT for bad service. If you treat me like crap by not trying and making mistake after mistake, well, what the hell kind of treatment do you expect back? I give what I get. If I get no mistakes and great service, 25% or higher tip they will receive. If I get bad service, it could range from below 15% to nothing. I just treat people the way they treat me. If they make a small mistake, but say they are sorry, definitely much more forgiving than if they don't say their sorry. Just be NICE is the key. Be an asshole and I'll be one back in the tip. NO ONE should expect a great tip for being rude or mean. I feel it's RUDE not to apologize for mistakes. I've even had a server apologize for cold food, which it may have been her fault by leaving it sit by forgetting about my order or maybe it wasn't, but she was so damn nice about it, it didn't even come to mind in the tip. I was nice to her. I asked if they had a microwave and she was very apologetic about it. She even made sure my food wasn't cold when someone else brought it out again. My point is, be nice and people will be nicer back in the tip more than likely. I know I will."I'm not a damn mind reader to know when you want to order, or if you want another drink."That's why I HATE servers that get me a refill of my soft drink without asking me or letting me order one. They CAN'T read my mind, but for some reason some servers try to by getting a refill that was NEVER ordered. I wish servers would let the *CUSTOMER* make all the decisions and that includes asking for the check. I've gotten the check brought before I was ready for it a few times. I HATE when a server try to read my mind. My point is, I DON'T expect my server to read my mind. Some servers seem to try to read mine though, which is irritating."It's been an hour, I've turned all of my tables at least once, they still haven't ordered, maybe they want more drinks."My husband and I have just gotten drinks before and had the consideration to TELL the server that either right when we order drinks or right when the server first asks about if we are ready to order food. Yes, sometimes we have been there an hour, but we do have a right to get a table and have the right to breathe CLEANER air in a NON-SMOKING section. I HATE to breathe smoke as well as it's just nicer to have a nice table or booth to sit at. So I don't see ANYTHING wrong with people just ordering drinks. Heck, my check is sometimes MORE than a couple of people that get 2 sandwiches and 2 soft drinks or waters, because I order the expensive margaritas like $6-$7 range as well as order a soft drink. Sometimes my husband will order a beer or 2. My point is, I don't see ANYTHING wrong with sitting drinking for an hour as long as you keep ordering drinks and definitely tell your server you aren't getting any food out of common decency. Sometimes we just get desserts and drinks at times. I feel what they did was VERY inconsiderate, because you had to keep coming by to find out if they wanted to order food, so I agree with that, but I don't see ANYTHING wrong with just drinking at a table for an hour. I've ordered at least 2 drinks in one hour. I don't want to get sick from alcohol. I am a woman that's not even 100lbs, so I am not going to chug my margaritas for the server so I can get sick. If you turned your tables once, but the customers at the table that are just drinking continue to order drinks, there's nothing wrong with that, there really isn't. They aren't just sipping on a coke for hours, that's rude, but mixed drinks take some time to drink. I will not chug my mixed drink so my server can have my table to make more money. I deserve to have time there just as *ANY* other customer. As I stated before, our check is sometimes more. I'll give you an example: At Chili's, the burger w/fries is $5.99. If 2 people order that with 2 soft drinks that are $1.99, the subtotal is $15.96 not including tax. Over here, we have an 8.75% tax rate. The check would be $17.36 total. My check would have at Chilli's for example: (2) $6.79 Presidente' margaritas, 1 El Nino~ margarita($7.69), a soft drink (1.99), and my husband's beer at approx. $3.25(normally it's 2 for 1). $26.51 subtotal and $28.83 total check. My point is, look at our check and their check. They ordered FOOD and COKES, but OUR check was HIGHER than theirs, which makes for a higher percentage tip. My point is, don't DISRESPECT people who just order drinks. I've left 25% tips just for drinks before quite a number of times if they do well. It depends on the service. I base my tip on after taxes, because servers have to pay taxes on their tips. Just because people just get drinks, doesn't mean they will tip low or have a low check. Think about that.I feel those people should have told the angrywaitress they were just getting drinks just to be nice and considerate. That just was wrong and to expect a comp for that. That is so RIDICULOUS. They were just out for something free."9. you may have noticed that most restaurants have a menu. If you don't see what you want on the menu, don't order it."I DISAGREE. I've had a dish a restaurant use to have on their menu that they got rid of by *ASKING MY WAITRESS IF THEY COULD MAKE IT*. She said they could and they did. She got a huge tip. Instead of saying "No", she went to find out for me. That was very sweet of her. She did tell me that next time, I probably wouldn't be able to get it again. My point is, that was the last time I got that delicious dish which wouldn't have happened if I followed your advice. Customers have EVERY RIGHT to INQUIRE about things not on the menu. If the server says no, then oh well for the customer. There's nothing wrong with trying, because I got a happy dining experience from just TRYING. Sometimes rules can be bent if you ask. You NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU ASK."4. if you feel that your service hasnt been up to par, take a minute to look around the dining room. Is there a reason for it?"It depends on what happened. Did my server overcharge me? That is something that can be prevented by double checking the check BEFORE handing it to me. If it's something like waiting to order a refill and I see the server very busy, I won't count off, because I know that server is very, very, busy. Do you understand the difference? I don't expect my server to be there every time I want something if it's very busy. If I have things forgotten, that type of thing CAN be prevented. There's a difference between a mistake and a server that is too busy to come to the table every time I want something.

Who the hell does this bitch think she is? I seriously am so pissed off right now, I want to put an icepick into my eye. Clearly she has never in her life worked in a restaurant, or in ANY sort of customer service job. I'm actually curious if she has ever worked a day in her life doing anything. The fact that she has had so many memorable bad dining experiences leads me to believe that she is just one of THOSE customers (she claims not to be one of THOSE customers, but that is clearly EXACTLY what she is). I cannot even believe that she thinks her server (or serveRS) is trying to steal from her because he ran her credit card on the wrong table, we don't need the extra five bucks that bad lady... seriously.
As for her question about whether or not I leave an extra big tip if I stay at a table for a long time, the answer is OF COURSE. If I think customers that I'm waiting on should do it, then of course I'm going to do it myself. She asks why she should tip more for staying longer, the answer is BECAUSE I COULD HAVE BEEN MAKING MONEY OFF OF THE OTHER NICE CUSTOMERS WHO WANTED TO SIT THERE WHILE YOU CHATTED ABOUT WHAT WAS IN YOUR BABY'S DIAPAR THIS MORNING, OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS PEOPLE LIKE HER TALK ABOUT.
Another thing she said is she think that ALL servers should write all orders down. I guess the thought never crossed her little mind that some places do not allow you to write orders down because they believe it gives off a classier appearance if their servers aren't writing things down. I mean, of course it didn't cross her mind, apparently none of the shit a server has to put up with on a daily basis from people like her has crossed her mind.
One of my favorite parts about her response is her birth control lesson. Number one, let me just get out my gold stars for her because she didn't have sex until she got married, BRAVO!!!!! I hope she found out after the fact that her husband sucks in bed… oh wait, I guess she wouldn't know the difference since he's the only man she's ever slept with (I'm not suggesting there's anything wrong with other people waiting until they are married to have sex, but she lashed out at me, so now I'm lashing out at her). Number two, she's got serious audacity if she thinks I need a lesson from her about condoms and birth control pills. It reminds me of the Christians who think that waitresses are obviously so godless that they need to leave religious propaganda on the table when they leave. And for the record, I don't have any kids.
She disagrees about ordering things that are not on the menu because she has never had to go back into the kitchen and ask the cook to make something that is not on the menu. I really wouldn't give a shit if people wanted to order things that weren't on the menu, if I didn't have to go ask the cooks to make it. And to be honest with you, if the person I'm waiting on is nice about ordering something that's not on the menu, nine times out of ten, I'll do it, even if it means the cooks are going to treat me like shit, but not EVER would I do it for a bitch like her.
She also seems to think there is a way to prevent servers from EVER forgetting ANYTHING. It kind of makes me wonder if she's ever forgotten anything. Probably not, she does sound pretty perfect.
On a final note, she mentioned that if her server makes a mistake, she believes they should drop everything to fix it, to that I say, lady, take a number, I've got five other tables who expect me to drop everything for them.
So, there you go, if you made it through this incredibly long blog, then congratulations are in order. Sorry, but she really pissed me off!!!
p.s. The reason I am listening to the Bloodhound Gang right now is that there is a song on this album called "I Hope You Die." Never heard it? Check out the lyrics, because this is exactly how i feel right now. http://www.lyricsdownload.com/bloodhound-gang-i-hope-you-die-lyrics.html
Currently listening : Hooray for BoobiesBy The Bloodhound GangRelease date: By 29 February, 2000
3:20 PM - 8 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment
the ilderness
thats f'n HI-larious, ma'am. but if you want my opinion, she sound f'n loony to me. my only problem with her is that she has the potential to breed. now THATS scary.eeeeesh.
Posted by the ilderness on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 at 4:04 PM [Reply to this]
the waitress chronicles
i know, i would like to send out a formal plea to her- now that you are married and can therefore have sex, please use these strange "condoms" and "birth control pills" you speak of, so as not to create another human being such as yourself. thank- you.
Posted by the waitress chronicles on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 at 4:12 PM [Reply to this]
*~*CARLY*~*
None of these people have any right to say ANYTHING until they do the job we do. NOTHING. These are the people we go home angry about. The thing that made me the most mad is how they say they have "every right" to sit in our section as long as they want. I'm not so much concerned with getting another table...I'm more concerned about the fact that I cannot leave the restaurant, until you have paid, LEFT, and your table is clean. So you sitting there for an extra 30mins to 4 hours (yep it's happened, several times too) keeps me there that much longer. So next time you see your server sweeping around your feet and refilling their sections condiments...take our hint, and LEAVE.
Posted by *~*CARLY*~* on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 at 4:23 PM [Reply to this]
jen
wow.I mean.....wow!!!i should be shocked...but really...im not.we've all waited on people seemingly this ignorant.I just cant believe somebody took the time,and had the nerve to write all that shit down...and send it to a WAITRESS!!.Karma is a bitch.I think we can all take comfort in the FACT that somewhere...in some restaurant, someone is adding some type of "special" sauce to this woman's food!!!hehe.

Posted by jen on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 at 4:36 PM [Reply to this]
the waitress chronicles
i take comfort knowing that she will continue to have bad dining experiences due to the fact that she is obviously clueless.
Posted by the waitress chronicles on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 at 5:36 PM [Reply to this]
amber
and she says she doesnt need to tip extra for sitting for hrs. and getting no service? even if it's slow and there is no turnover, you're still taking up my time. any table that sits that long i still have to check in on. i cant ignore you if youre in my station even if i know your'e ok. i also dont believe her servers never appologized. if the whole meal went well and there was only a mess up at the end, you can try to save you're tip w/ a simple appology. i'm assuming she was a huge bitch throughout the meal so then i say fuck the tip, im not kissing your ass.and on that note she says she tips based off the "respect" she gets. you dont have to respect me and i dont have to respect you. tip off the SERVICE. that doesnt include ass kissing. TIP means To Insure Promptness!!
Posted by amber on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 at 7:05 PM [Reply to this]
Kil
Unfortunately common sense and respect aren't necessarily hand in hand with going out to eat.
Posted by Kil on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 at 7:33 PM [Reply to this]
maggie
I'm very glad that other people share my disdain for this woman. I have NO idea how she found me, and I seriously almost fell over at work from my shock. I couldn't believe she 1. took the time to respond, but i mean... she didn't really even have a POINT, except that servers are obviously a waste of space.... which is completely unacceptable... 2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LADY'S PROBLEM?
I could only scan through the message b/c my eyes were glazing over... the birth control thing ... just threw me over the edge.... way to make an assine assumption....
Anyway, since i dont' really have a point.... WAITRESSES UNITE! haha
p.s. i'll let you know if i get anything back lol

2 comments:

Springs1 said...

"Then i posted the comment on her myspace"

I DON'T HAVE A MYSPACE PAGE. I stay away from myspace because of all the people that have gotten killed, because it's not a secure site. Did you ever read the horror stories about myspace predators?

http://myspacekillers.com/

"Clearly she has never in her life worked in a restaurant, or in ANY sort of customer service job."

NO, I worked over 2 years at a donut shop/diner. They had 2 booths to serve plus the counter and some tables as well as drive-thru.

"I'm actually curious if she has ever worked a day in her life doing anything."

Of course, I have also worked office jobs and I have an office job right now.

"I cannot even believe that she thinks her server (or serveRS) is trying to steal from her because he ran her credit card on the wrong table, we don't need the extra five bucks that bad lady... seriously."

Maybe you don't, but those servers did. If they aren't apologizing, they did it ON PURPOSE. The 3 times it happened my husband and I NEVER got ANY APOLOGIES.

"She asks why she should tip more for staying longer, the answer is BECAUSE I COULD HAVE BEEN MAKING MONEY OFF OF THE OTHER NICE CUSTOMERS WHO WANTED TO SIT THERE WHILE YOU CHATTED ABOUT WHAT WAS IN YOUR BABY'S DIAPAR THIS MORNING, OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS PEOPLE LIKE HER TALK ABOUT."

You are on SELFISH BITCH! All you care about is "YOUR INCOME", NOT about the customers.

"but she lashed out at me, so now I'm lashing out at her)."

All I am saying is that we ALL MAKE OUR OWN CHOICES. If yours would have included having kids, then don't bitch about that you need more money to pay for them. If you can't afford kids, DON'T FUCKING HAVE THEM. CLOSE YOUR LEGS OR TAKE THE PILL. It's just like if you want to lose weight, but eat a 1600 calorie dessert all by yourself. If you make the conscious CHOICE to eat it along with many other fattening foods during the day and night as well as don't exercise, then how can you lose weight? My point is, people make their OWN choices. It's like if you can't afford kids, don't have sex. Don't blame customers for not paying you because you did a lousy job. If a server has kids and needs more money to support them, they should get another job. I knew a co-worker I worked with that had 3 jobs to pay her bills. You do what you have to do in life to pay your bills.

"She also seems to think there is a way to prevent servers from EVER forgetting ANYTHING."

1. Write the order or request down neatly.
2. REREAD what you wrote down by going back to that paper.

So HOW can you "FORGET" EVER if you do this, huh?

"I've got five other tables who expect me to drop everything for them."

SO WHAT, ANY TYPE OF MISTAKE SHOULD TAKE TOP, TOP, TOP, PRIORITY. One time at Chili's our waitress was bringing our drinks, but she left the table before she attempted to get our food order due to a lady at another table that had a problem with her food. I didn't mind. If anything, I would HOPE my waitress would fix the lady's situation BEFORE getting our order even though it meant we had to wait longer to order. Do you know why? Because I UNDERSTAND when there's a mistake or something is wrong, it SHOULD take PRIORITY over ANYTHING ELSE. I thought about when my food was wrong, it was nice not to have to wait 5 minutes to eat because my server wasn't around. MISTAKES TAKE TOP PRIORITY. ANYONE SHOULD DROP EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING TO FIX A MISTAKE, EVEN THE COOKS, BECAUSE THAT PERSON'S TURN IS STILL THEIR TURN DUE TO THE MISTAKE. The next person's turn isn't that person's turn yet until the mistake is fixed.

Springs1 said...

Carly
"None of these people have any right to say ANYTHING until they do the job we do. NOTHING."

I have EVERY RIGHT to say what I want to, because I go through restaurant service EVERY WEEKEND and I KNOW what it's like to have mistakes happen that I can see a lot of them were easily PREVENTABLE.

"The thing that made me the most mad is how they say they have "every right" to sit in our section as long as they want. I'm not so much concerned with getting another table...I'm more concerned about the fact that I cannot leave the restaurant, until you have paid, LEFT, and your table is clean."

I agree when the restaurant is getting ready to close to leave. I NEVER EVER EVER said ANYTHING about when the restaurant is getting ready to close. I am talking about when it's got lots of hours to still be open and someone sits for hours.

amber
"Even if it's slow and there is no turnover, you're still taking up my time. any table that sits that long i still have to check in on. i cant ignore you if youre in my station even if i know your'e ok."

If I have paid my check, no, you don't have to come around. If you do, if you aren't getting me anything because I REFUSE the offer, then you still haven't "SERVED" me anymore have you? The act of coming to the table is "NOT" service after I've paid already if I have REFUSED the offer of a refill or whatever. I you aren't working, WHY should anyone pay you more for that?

"i also dont believe her servers never appologized."

It's the TRUTH. Do you honestly think servers are nice today? I've had a wrong entree brought to me with no apology or explanation from the waiter until I went up to him to ask what happened, which he told me he pressed the wrong button and only a "sorry", NOT "SO SORRY" only because I went up to him. I wouldn't have even gotten an apology if it wasn't for that.

One of the times I was overcharged on my credit card, I had called the manager on the waitress because she was just awful. I just told her it was wrong, she told me "It's the computer" instead of an apology. She was just pissed off I called the manager on her. We weren't rude to her or anything. She didn't even apologize for getting my husband the wrong drink. Today, servers DON'T apologize it seems. I get the UNCARING mean servers it seems.

"i'm assuming she was a huge bitch throughout the meal so then i say fuck the tip."

If anything we answered chit-chat questions about if we went to any parades and how our "mardi gras" was. I wanted to tell him that we just wanted to order our food, but instead I played nice and answered his questions. We were NICE thoughout the meal. I am NOT mean to servers unless they are mean to me. Don't you get that?