Monday, September 18, 2006
blah
So, its monday... my feet are absolutely killing me... along with my knees, neck and back. I worked a double at the restaurant yesterday and we were slammed alllllll day. For lunch, I did over 1000 dollars in food sales, just by myself, which is really busy for a dinner. Then for dinner, I got sat 2-5 tops, 3-3 tops and 3-2tops in a matter of like 10 minutes. So, I was running my ass off, and I had asked one of the other servers to fire table 15 (5 top), however he didn't actually fire it, me, not thinking to check on it, saw that the ticket was up on the line. They don't like you to ask for a time on tickets (meaning, how much time is left before the food is ready), so I didn't ask, b/c we were slammed as it was. Eventually, I realized that the food hadn't been fired, and the chef proceeded to scream at me in front of the entire kitchen staff. it was super fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment