8/1/07
instant messaging with mom
funniest shit everrrrrr
p.s. why don't they have a funny shit category?
peace kids
8/21/07
| How much CO2 do you emit? http://green.yahoo.com/index.php?q=calculator go here, calculate what you emit and it also gives you tips on how to save CO2 and be more green! yay! |
Photo Essay which highlights the differences between countries.... very interesting....
http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1626519,00.html
internet romance gone terribly wrong
Current mood: aggravated
Category: Blogging
internet triangle
wired article
8/30/07
Katrina 2 years later
Category: Life
This is a photo slideshow of areas of New Orleans before and after the storm.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20364536/?gt1=10252
This is a discussion on GC discussing the disappointing reconstruction efforts thus far... Interesting topic
http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=89804
9/21/07
I stole this from Heidi, but lord is it true. I MISS YOU GIRLS MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY, and i didn't think that was even possible. I think you all the time, and I want you to know that I love you all more than words.
Remember when our days consisted of avoiding class...(german and survey rec class )...csi..law and order..sex and the city marathons...an extra mattress on my bedroom floor. Harry Tony's, The Tuscan Grill, and Patino Murphy's? Remember sleeping in the ballroom and ordering in?....trivia night, 2 for 1, and the Beagle?...RITA. The revolving front door...and pick up charts..since when did you become a!? Remember QUIET HOURS!!.... Lunch!!.... Cheeseburger!!....and changing the litter?...Remember when Gidgit used to escape? Magic shows?
CORTACA!?! And the rules of CORTACA!? Be warned..take your shoes off to sleep! 6 sisters in twin beds and movie nights...Remember the frantic phone calls at 4am...3am...2am...kidnappings...HOODS UP...and being invisible Remember when you could have an all out brawl and go to lunch 10 min after? Remember checking the house with a bat and mase and calling the police?...and who can forget AXP....the fire trucks...the fire men...the fire alarm...and running out of the Murphy's van bc you left a candle burning lol?
The person size hole in the wall...30 gallons of water coming out of the sprinkler and sweeping it outside? Ron Burgandy?! Blockbuster? "Heidi? Ya this is Donna Leibermann, I'm looking for Ashley?" Hey...donna called?!! Remember calling everyone mike or donna? CRANIUM and a short order cook!?
Why did all this have to change? With out all of you I wouldnt be who I am!
Carrie: Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away. ~sex and the city~
Also from JessD from the NYC: things to addnaked tuesdays, fashion shows, the red carpet, sticky note nazi, the credit card sales guy, the homeless guy in the garage basement, hey hey mister mister - get your body off my sister, the marx formal lol, trips to buffalo, sebatian, house pets in general, the extra pink room, sex blanket
from me:
happy face boxers
WHISKERSSSSSSSSSSSS
Rug burn on my FACE
Hey YOU STOP AND THINK, DON'T PUT THAT IN MY DRINK!!!
10/12/07
oh the things I find
Today's Oregon Trail
12 Classes I wish they had at Cortland
better than a remote control. word.
first college party... pretty much to a T
A little more personal:
Where the dark things hide
in the early morning light
i never gave permission
i'd never say it was right
something i loved so much
is foreign to me
no longer a comfort
my power
dissipated in the sunrise
my defiance
dissolved in every sob
with every word of no
the clothing dropped to the floor
my pride, once so shiny
was scratched and worn
my safety was the price of your five minutes
my tears hit the floor as you asked me
if i wanted more
they tell me its normal
they tell me it'll be ok but
i question their intentions
I pray
and ask for forgiveness
I hope that it's enough
to carry me through today
Until I fall into that dreamless sleep
where your face still hides
I act like it's ok
to the outside
I've gotten good at listening
i want to believe
believe in all i knew
the curtain was pulled back
and all was revealed
I was bare, worn and exposed
I'll fake it
until I know
what it feels like
to be alive.
10/30/07
I heart collegehumor
I love collegehumor because i sometimes laugh so hard at work that I have to stifle it at my desk and everyone looks at me. When i think about it later. i do the same thing. Esp while i'm high, thats even better.
this one was eh, not one of his best, but still funny Ruminations 121
North meets South: Sorority Style
North Meet South: Sorority Style.
Published July 05, 2005
And while it's easy to mock, I admit that in the second semester of my freshman year, I did indeed join a sorority. Surprisingly, it's a decision I have never regretted. And within a year of my initiation, I rose to the position of chapter president (and by "rose" I mean "slept with the right people").
I am thankful for the opportunities I have had to meet sisters from across the continent. However, it's widely known the rift that exists between northern and southern Greek systems. Many southern Greek institutions abide by "old school" rules, and are taken much more seriously than we northerners take it. But after meeting several president from southern chapters, I have come to one conclusion:
Southern sorority girls are freaking insane.
Somewhere through the annals of time, southern sorority girls have lost their minds. The AquaNet may have pervaded their nasal cavities and rotted their brains, or the thick layers of makeup may have contained lead paint that seeped through their pores. At any rate, they are pure, 100% batshit.
the rest is Here

No comments:
Post a Comment